Terms of service
1. SITE OPERATION: United Arab Emirates is our Country of Domicile. AL ZAIN GENERAL TRADING LLC controls this Site from the U.A.E. AL ZAIN GENERAL TRADING LLC makes no representation that this Site is appropriate for use in other locations. If you use this Site from other locations you are responsible for ensuring compliance with local laws. You may not use, export or re-export any materials from this Site in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including, but not limited to any U.A.E export laws and regulations.
3. MULTI-CURRENCY PRICED TRANSACTION, the displayed price and currency selected by you, will be the same price and currency charged to the Card and printed on the Transaction Receipt.
5. OFFICE FOREIGN ASSETS CONTROL (OFAC) SANCTIONED COUNTRIES. AL ZAIN GENERAL TRADING LLC will not trade with or provide any services to individuals and companies owned or controlled by, or acting for or on behalf of, OFAC targeted countries AND individuals, groups, and entities, such as terrorists and narcotics traffickers designated under the OFAC programs that are not countryspecific
6. REPRESENTATIONS BY YOU. By visiting the Site, you represent, warrant and covenant that (a) you are at least 18 years old; (b) that all materials of any kind submitted by you to AL ZAIN GENERAL TRADING LLC through the Site or for inclusion on the Site will not plagiarize, violate or infringe upon the rights of any third-party including trade secret, copyright, trademark, trade dress, privacy, patent, or other personal or proprietary rights. The customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
7. PERMITTED USE. You agree that you are only authorized to visit, view and to retain a copy of pages of this Site for your own personal use, that you shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute the material on this Site for any purpose other than for personal use, unless otherwise specifically authorized by AL ZAIN GENERAL TRADING LLC to do so. You also agree not to deep-link to the site for any purpose, unless specifically authorized by AL ZAIN GENERAL TRADING LLC to do so. The content and software on this Site is the property of AL ZAIN GENERAL TRADING LLC. The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
8. YOUR ACCOUNT. If you use AL ZAIN GENERAL TRADING LLC Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your account from any devices, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. The Site shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, your failure to comply with this section.
NO COMMERCIAL USE. This Site may not be used by you for any commercial purposes such as to conduct sales of merchandise or services of any kind. You must obtain AL ZAIN GENERAL TRADING LLC’s prior written consent to make commercial offers of any kind on the Site, whether by advertising, solicitations, links, or any other form of communication. AL ZAIN GENERAL TRADING LLC will investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Site and barring such violators from use of the Site.
LINKS AND SEARCH RESULTS. The Site may automatically produce search results that reference and/or link to third party sites throughout the World Wide Web. AL ZAIN GENERAL TRADING LLC has no control over these sites or the content within them. AL ZAIN GENERAL TRADING LLC does not guarantee, represent or warrant that the content contained in the sites is accurate, legal and/or inoffensive. AL ZAIN GENERAL TRADING LLC does not endorse the content of any third party site, nor does it make any representation or warranty about these sites, including that they will not contain viruses or otherwise impact your computer. By using the Site to search for or link to another site, you agree and understand that you may not make any claim against AL ZAIN GENERAL TRADING LLC for any damages or losses, whatsoever, resulting from your use of the Site to obtain search results or to link to another site. If you have a problem with a link from the Site, you may notify us at email@example.com
COPYRIGHT POLICY. AL ZAIN GENERAL TRADING LLC may terminate the privileges of any user who uses this Site to unlawfully transmit copyrighted material without a license, express consent, valid defense or fair use exemption to do so. If you submit information to this Site, you warrant that the information does not infringe the copyrights or other rights of third parties.
You acknowledge and agree that AL ZAIN GENERAL TRADING LLC will own all rights, titles and interests in and to any copy, translation, modification, adaptation, derivative work or improvement of the On- line Materials made by or for you. At AL ZAIN GENERAL TRADING LLC’s request, you must execute, or obtain the execution of, any instrument that may be necessary to assign these rights, titles or interests to AL ZAIN GENERAL TRADING LLC or perfect these rights, titles or interests in AL ZAIN GENERAL TRADING LLC’s name. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY, LIMITATION OF DAMAGES. AL ZAIN GENERAL TRADING LLC MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTY OF TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE,NON-INFRINGEMENT OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS IN RELATION TO THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, VALIDITY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF THESE PAGES AND/OR THE SITE. AL ZAIN GENERAL TRADING LLC ALSO DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY ADVICE, OPINION, STATEMENT OR OTHER INFORMATION THAT IS SUBMITTED, DISPLAYED OR UPLOADED THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY USER. AL ZAIN GENERAL TRADING LLC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS OR FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, EVEN IF AL ZAIN GENERAL TRADING LLC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THE LIABILITY OF AL ZAIN GENERAL TRADING LLC WOULD IN SUCH CASE BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT OF LIABILITY PERMITTED BY LAW.
LICENCE GRANTED TO YOU. By providing materials to AL ZAIN GENERAL TRADING LLC, including by submitting or uploading content or materials for use on the Site you represent and warrant that you or the owner of all rights to such content or materials has expressly granted AL ZAIN GENERAL TRADING LLC an irrevocable world-wide right in all languages and in perpetuity to use and exploit all or any part of the content and materials provided by you. AL ZAIN GENERAL TRADING LLC may publish and distribute any such submitted content or materials at its sole discretion by any method now existing or later developed. You agree that you shall waive all claims and have no recourse against AL ZAIN GENERAL TRADING LLC for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary rights in any communication, content or material submitted to AL ZAIN GENERAL TRADING LLC. Any communication or materials you send to AL ZAIN GENERAL TRADING LLC will be treated as non- confidential and non-proprietary and may be disseminated or used by AL ZAIN GENERAL TRADING LLC for any purpose, including, but not limited to, developing, creating, manufacturing or marketing products or services.
ADVERTISING. The Site may contain advertisements and/or sponsorships. The advertisers and/or sponsors that provide these advertisements and sponsorships are solely responsible for insuring that the materials submitted for inclusion on the Site are accurate and comply with all applicable laws. AL ZAIN GENERAL TRADING LLC is not responsible for the acts or omissions of any advertiser or sponsor.
Agreement To Deal Electronically; Electronic Communications And Notices
- By clicking “Submit” on any step of a transaction on www.alzaintrading.com, you agree to conduct such transaction by electronic means. You understand that by clicking the box titled “I agree to the Terms & Conditions”, you are agreeing to conduct an electronic transaction and to use and receive communications through electronic means. You agree to enter the requested information electronically via the Internet and to be notified regarding any transaction/promotion electronically through the email address you have provided. You understand that electronically signed documents have the same legal effect as hard copies with ink signatures.
- Except as otherwise provided in these Terms, we will give you any notices regarding www.alzaintrading.com by posting them on www.alzaintrading.com. To fulfill our obligations to you under these Terms, we may wish to communicate with you by email and/or by posting notices on www.alzaintrading.com. You agree to receive communications from us electronically and that electronic communications will satisfy any legal requirement for communications that need to be in writing.
Use of www.alzaintrading.com
- The Company tries to keep all information on www.alzaintrading.com up to date, but it may not be correct all of the time. You should independently check the information you use is correct. You agree that you use www.alzaintrading.com at your own risk. If you find any incorrect information, you can notify the Company by calling or emailing at the details specified in the Contact section below.
- You must not conduct or promote any illegal activities while using www.alzaintrading.com. This includes any activities that (in Company’s opinion) breach copyright, infringe on privacy or infringe any other third party rights, as well as activities that are defamatory to third persons. To do so may lead to prosecution.
- All content on www.alzaintrading.com is for general information purposes, it is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on www.alzaintrading.com.
- You must not use www.alzaintrading.com to generate unsolicited emails, spam or promotional materials to other users. You must not do anything to cause damage to www.alzaintrading.com or other users of the www.alzaintrading.com, including any technical damage to other computers. You must not send any viruses or other material designed to adversely affect the operation of www.alzaintrading.com, affect any other users of the www.alzaintrading.com or affect any equipment or any data on www.alzaintrading.com. You must not attempt to gain access to www.alzaintrading.com or the system that runs www.alzaintrading.com. You must not interfere with the security of www.alzaintrading.com, its services, system resources or network. You must not use www.alzaintrading.com in any manner that could damage, overburden or impair www.alzaintrading.com or harvest or otherwise collect any information about other users. You must not change, edit, add to or produce summaries of its content anywhere else. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
- Please note that it is illegal to provide false information or fraudulently obtained information regarding the credit/debit card or without the consent of the cardholder. Any party engaged in illegal activities involving the use of www.alzaintrading.com may be subject to prosecution. The Company does not guarantee that the Company will be able to prevent any illegal or inappropriate use of www.alzaintrading.com or will give notice of any illegal or inappropriate use of www.alzaintrading.com.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
Change and Cessation of Operations
The Company reserves the right to change or correct any errors or omissions on www.alzaintrading.com and to alter, limit or discontinue the provision of any of the services provided via www.alzaintrading.com, at any time without prior notice to you. The Company will use reasonable efforts to include up-to-date and accurate information on www.alzaintrading.com, but it reserves the right to delete, modify or supplement the content available on www.alzaintrading.com at any time for any reason without prior notification.
Third Party Links and Advertisements
- www.alzaintrading.com may contain links to other websites. The Company makes no representations or warranties as to the content, privacy practices and other practices of any websites operated by a third party and the Company does not assume responsibility for the content or practices of such websites. You should check the terms and conditions and privacy policies for all third party websites you visit to understand their procedures.
- If you use any material or visit any linked website, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or other destructive material. The Company does not endorse and is not responsible for the use of or the content of any third party websites. The Company is not responsible for anything that may happen when you use them.
- www.alzaintrading.com‘ content is protected by copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property rights. The Company or its affiliates or its licensors, retain all rights in such content. You are only permitted to access and use www.alzaintrading.com for personal purposes. You may not use www.alzaintrading.com or any of its content to further any commercial purpose, including any advertising or advertising revenue generation activity on your own website. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, commercially exploit, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any content or software contained within the www.alzaintrading.com.
- The Company is not responsible for any error or inaccuracy in any advertising or sponsorship material available on www.alzaintrading.com.
User Conduct and User Generated Content
You agree to comply with all legal requirements of the jurisdiction in which you are located with regard to your use of www.alzaintrading.com and you acknowledge that you are entirely responsible for ensuring your own familiarity with such requirements and your own compliance with the same. www.alzaintrading.com may at times provide opportunities for Users to post reviews and other comments, questions, suggestions or other information (“User Generated Content”). You warrant that any such User Generated Content submitted by you on www.alzaintrading.com is original (and does not infringe the copyright of others), and you hereby grant the Company a perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use such User Generated Content so submitted, without any further recourse to you and you hereby waive any moral rights in such User Generated Content. You agree that this license authorizes us to publish your User Generated Content and identify you as the source of that content by using the name or user name that you use to submit the content. You agree that you will not post any content that is contrary to morality, defamatory, inflammatory, that infringes copyright or that may otherwise breach common decency or be contrary to law. The Company has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor and edit or remove any activity or User Generated Content and takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any User Generated Content posted by you or any third party.
Disclaimer Of Warranty
www.alzaintrading.com and its content are provided on an “as is” and “as available”basis. The Company, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and their respective suppliers and any of their owners, officers, directors, managers, members, agents and employees expressly disclaim (to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law) any and all express, implied and statutory warranties, including, without limitation, any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, freedom from computer virus, title and non-infringement of proprietary rights.
Limitation Of Liability
To the maximum extent permissible by applicable law, Company, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and their respective suppliers and any of their owners, officers, directors, managers, members, agents and employees:
- Are not liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages or loss (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) arising out of or in way connected with your use of Products or the use or inability to use www.alzaintrading.com and its content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), or any other legal theory and whether or not company is advised of the possibility of such damages; and
- Are excluded from any and all liability for damages caused by any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any communications due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or on www.alzaintrading.com or combination thereof, including any injury or damage to any users or to any person’s computer related to or resulting from use of www.alzaintrading.com.
Where it is not possible to exclude liability under applicable law, you agree that Company’s maximum liability for any corresponding claim shall be limited to the amount paid for the Prescribed Products in question.
You agree to hold harmless and indemnify Company, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and their respective suppliers and any of their owners, officers, directors, managers, members, agents and employees from and against any claims, liabilities, suits, judgments, litigation costs, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages (actual and consequential), fines, penalties and legal fees or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature arising from or in any way related to your use of www.alzaintrading.com, including, but not limited to those brought by you or on your behalf in excess of the liability described above or by third parties as a result of your breach of these Terms, your violation of any law or the rights of a third party or your use of the www.alzaintrading.com.
The Company may terminate or suspend your access to all or part of www.alzaintrading.com without prior notice, if it believes that your conduct is in violation of these Terms, applicable law or otherwise harmful to the interests of the Company or any third party. Notwithstanding, such termination or suspension, you agree that you will continue to be subject to the obligations that, by their nature, survive such termination or suspension, including the obligations relating to Intellectual Property Rights and User Generated Content.
None of the provisions of these Terms will be deemed to constitute a partnership or agency between you and Company and you will have no authority to bind the Company in any manner whatsoever.
If any provision of these Terms is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable and can be deleted such provision without altering the essence of these Terms, the invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision will be severed and the remaining provisions will remain in full force or effect.
Any failure by the Company to enforce any terms set out in these Terms or other policies with you is not a waiver of Company’s rights to enforce those terms.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The Terms shall be governed by the laws of Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Any dispute regarding these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Dubai
On the telephone numbers and email addresses published on our website
Headings & section titles in this Agreement are for convenience and do not define, limit, or extend any provision of this Agreement.